Our pursuit of optimal fitness is delivered through one-on-one coaching and group classes, including CrossFit. To speak with a coach about which is best for YOU, click here to book a free “No-Sweat Consult”.
Zero sales pressure, promise.
A great personal trainer helps you build a habit you’ll keep for life. After all, becoming a different person means doing things with you may not be comfortable with at first.
A good personal trainer is part coach, cheerleader, kinesiologist, physicist, and fan.
We’d like to think we know more about building habits and creating workouts that you’ll love than anyone else – we’ve helped hundreds of clients achieve their goals. These days, we find ourselves doing a lot of things that others won’t – hey, everyone gets comfortable – and we keep pushing ourselves to find new techniques for our clients. We’re comfortable being uncomfortable. Even our personal trainers coach and train each other. Everyone needs a coach!
Your path to self-betterment starts with a Intro:
- What are you already doing right?
- How can we use those Bright Spots to leverage improvement?
- How can we help you get used to success?
You show up and we will tailor your workouts and oversee your form.
- Less chance of injury and greater results due to personalizing workouts towards each person’s strengths and weaknesses
- Greater accountability due to the one-on-one nature of personal training
- BUILD SPECIFIC SKILL SETS: Want to perfect your pull up, conquer a muscle-up or dial in your hand stand push-ups? Private coaching sessions are a great way to focus on and strengthen specific skill sets vital to improving your general CrossFit ability.
SET GOALS: Look good, feel good, live healthier…all of the above. Whatever your reasons for being here, we will help you identify them and reach them.
NUTRITION COACHING: What you eat has a lot to do with your success. Your coach will help you identify the right nutritional path.
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: Pick your coach and pick your time. Private Coaching can be scheduled anytime that fits your schedule.
SPECIALIZED PROGRAMMING: If you are training for a specific event your coach will tailor your program to meet the needs and demands you will see in your event or sport. This will help you gain a valuable edge over your competition.